Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Androgynous Synchronicity

The title of this post may just be the strangest I've ever come up with.  Hopefully it intrigued you enough to take a peek to see what this blog is about.

Lately I feel I've made pretty big strides, spiritually speaking.  That said, this afternoon I'm having a particularly difficult time maintaining patience.  I'm performing a monster backup of work projects since early June, and I'm running into technical problems every few minutes.  I can't tell you how many times I've restarted my computer today!

I'm moving back and forth between the computer I'm backing up and another PC I use mainly for communication and internet.  While waiting on the backup process, I'll flip over to read the Law of One Study Guide as found on David Wilcock's Divine Cosmos.

Because I'm dealing with constant computer issues, my patience is thin.  It's making it hard for me to concentrate on the widsom being imparted by Ra.  I'm currently on Section 5, and I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around some of the concepts.

But, while I'm frustrated and feeling impatient, I've just had a moment of very weird synchronicity and I wanted to journal and share it with you.  I opened up the folder for the last project of the entire backup, called The Way God Made Me.  While waiting for the project to open, I quickly flipped back over to the Ra material for a second and read the following:
RA: It is necessary to know your body well. How the emotions affect different parts of the body. Understand and accept the bodily polarity. The body is a creature of the mind‘s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood, and then allow the opposite bias to find full expression in understanding. The simplest example is that each biological male is female, and vice versa.
Okay, I think.  I understand the concept, I'm pretty sure.  Flipping back to the work computer to backup the project (remember, it's called The Way God Made Me) and see the bearded face of a young father holding his newborn daughter and I recall what the story is about.  The individual in the photo is no longer a man.  In fact, she's gone through the full procedure to become a woman physically and her name is now Sarah.  She's attempting to become the first transgendered pastor in the Presbyterian Church - and having a hard time finding a congregation to take her.

Now what kind of crazy synchronicity is this?  The Way God Made Me.  A story about a man who changed into a woman.  Sort of underscores the point Ra is making, right?

What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment