Friday, November 12, 2010

New Reality Transmission

Last night my wife and I, along with but independently of a handful of our dear friends, participated in Night 1 of the New Reality Transmission.  I wanted to put down my thoughts on the experience and hopefully get the reaction of some others who took part.  Did you sit down for the meditation last night?  If so, let's compare and contrast the images, thoughts, and feelings in our minds' eyes.

If you haven't already heard of New Reality Transmission, I highly recommend you check it out at NewRealityTransmission.com.  There's an excellent explanation of the what, how and why behind the effort HERE.  The people behind it claim to be scientists and mathemeticians, which makes sense.  If you strip away the aura of mysticism that surrounds spirituality, the science of consciousness is ultimately all numbers.  I truly believe that we're finally arriving at a time when science and spirituality grow into one - where religion and academia finally realize what's real and how we can work together to advance our collective understanding in order to harness the latent power of consciousness.

Before the event, my wife and I went back over the specific visualizations the organizers asked us to focus on.  Then we asked the kids to make sure there was peace and quiet in the house until 10:30 (we're on Central Time), and got settled in our room facing east.  Since part of the visualization is to send energy spiraling into Earth's future I thought it would be best to face the direction of the planet's rotation, transmitting the imagery into the time-space before us (Time-space, as opposed to space-time. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of time-space, I recommend researching Dewey Larson's Reciprocal System Theory).

I began to focus on slowing and stopping my mind a few minutes before the meditation officially kicked off at 11:11 (10:11 CST).  Once underway, I attempted to follow the procession of imagery as prescribed by the organizers. 

One of the main thoughts we were instructed to "put out there" was that a major event occurred, but a positive one.  We were to imagine an event so huge that it literally changed all of mankind's perception about what is real.  As I focused on that thought, I kept seeing flashes of people's arms pointing to the sky.  I also saw flashes of a glowing ball of light in the sky, like the sun but obviously within our atmosphere.  I also imagined every-day people seeing each other for the first time after the event and just looking at each other with a knowing in their eyes, speechless - as if there were no words to express the profundity of the experience but recognizing the shared commonality of it.  I envisioned people just breaking into involuntary laughter and hugging one another.

After the meditation, I told my wife about what I saw and how I directed my thoughts and asked her how she did it.  She said she envisioned people just treating each other how they'd like to be treated; a planet living by the Golden Rule.  I think going forward I will sit down and decide how to progress my imagery day-by-day as we go through this 11-day process.  For instance, last night I focused on "the event".  By the end of the 11 days, I want to spend most of the meditation focused on "the result".

But I really want to know what YOU experienced if you were with us last night.  According to the email sent out by New Reality Transmission yesterday, there were at least 100,000 of us.  Unfortunately, only a 10th of the million they were looking for but it's still a lot of souls focused on one thing!  If we can get better at it and increase the intensity of emotion behind our visualizations there's no telling how effective we can be in programming our collective reality.

So please, please, please...Leave a comment and tell us all about your meditation last night.  Did you see anything you didn't plan on?  What sort of purposeful imagery did you use?  Did you stick solely to the prescribed imagery?  Tell me!

Namaste, my friends.  This is really happening.  It's happening NOW.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's more than a little interesting that the day after we begin this series of meditations the following article appears on Raw Story: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/evidence-people-can-see-future/

    It's about scientific evidence of precognition about to hit a peer-reviewed journal.

    ReplyDelete